Just purchased V7 standalone, export 1pif from V4 and import from it to V7 shows 0 imports

Just purchased V7 standalone, export 1pif from V4 and import from it to V7 shows 0 imports. I put the 1pif in the old vault locations

X-1Password.legacyagilekeychain

Thanks for any help on this

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Just purchased V7 standalone, export 1pif from V4 and import from it to V7 shows 0 imports

Comments

• byroncain
    byroncain
    Community Member

Should note that this is on Windows 10 and using dropbox

• byroncain
    byroncain
    Community Member

Just discovered that it was a different vault on the app. I am good and thanks for patience.

• Thanks for the update @byroncain. Glad to hear you were able to get this sorted. If you'd like to be sure you are set up optimally at this point we'd be happy to take a look. To facilitate that I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/120004/just-purchased-v7-standalone-export-1pif-from-v4-and-import-from-it-to-v7-shows-0-imports
    • Your forum username: byroncain

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here. That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.