Feature Request: UI for URLs 1Password Will Not Show

Options

Hi, I would like to request a feature in the 1Password Browser Extension Settings wherein you can add a list of URLs where the 1Password Autofill pop-up shouldn't appear.

There are several times there are data fields in a frequently visited webpage of a website that is not login username/password or auto-fill is not needed.

It would be great for the users who have clicked "Hide on this Page" to have it permanently applied and listed on the Browser Settings to be removed later on.

Sample Usage Flow:
1. The user visits a specific webpage on a website.
2. While navigating on the data fields, the 1Password auto-fill window pops out on the data field in focused.
3. In the 1Password autofill window pop out. The user click Suggestions > "Hide on this Page"

Image Reference:

1. Once "Hide on this Page" is clicked, the specific webpage URL is now added to the "Don't Show 1Password Autofill Window Pop Up" list in the 1Password browser extension settings.

2. In case, that user made the wrong choice or simply wants to remove the block. They can revisit the Settings page and remove the URL and refresh the tab to see the autofill window pop-out again.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.23.1
OS Version: Windows 10 x64
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @7502277669!

Thank you for the suggestion! I can see how this could be useful to you, so I have let our developers know that you would like to see this :+1:

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#92

Community Member
    Options

:)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.