New member needs help with searching the community...

Hi, Just signed up and discovering the search does not seem to work (unless there's some nuance to searching)?

Whatever I searched for was showing up as "No results". This seeming suspicious I searched for the exact text in one of the posts in the list on the page (i.e. below the search field) and, once again, "No results". Am I missing something?

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @themissingelf!

It seems to be working fine for me here:

Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

• themissingelf
    themissingelf
    Community Member

Hi! Posted a couple of screenshots below - the first showing the search term (actually taken from one of the posts below), the second after pressing enter.

What is interesting is that in the second the search phrase has not been populated in the following page's search field... Also, if I then type the phrase in the search field on the second page and hit enter, it works. Seems like something is awry in the way the web script is taking the search phrase from page 1 to page 2 then executing the search.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update @themissingelf. So far things seem to still be working fine for me, but we can certainly keep an eye out for similar reports, to see if we can find a way to reproduce this :+1:

This discussion has been closed.