How do I post a request for a feature?

Options

I've just started using 1PW and joined the forum. I'd like to request a feature to be added to the browser extension. How do I do that? Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Tags List in Browser

Comments

• Hello @MDJonas,

Thank you very much for wanting to help improve 1Password. Please let me know how we can make 1Password work better for you, and I will add a feature request to the development team.

• MDJonas
    MDJonas
    Community Member
    Options

I've used LastPass for years, but their security issues were not acceptable. I'm finding 1PW to be an excellent alternative; I'm glad I changed password managers.

However, since the 1PW app does not auto-fill, I don't see much of a need for it. But it would be very helpful to have the Tags list and function in the browser extension (I use Firefox). I think the best result would be to fully integrate the app and the extensions -- I'm not clear why they're separate. Thank you very much being open to suggestions.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the feedback @MDJonas, I will let our developers know that you would like to see this :+1:

• MDJonas
    MDJonas
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you very much....Michael

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are very welcome @MDJonas! If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.