Cannot Login To App After Sync

Options
Artemiche69
Artemiche69
Community Member

I have another bone to pick here and I am starting to get really upset and frustrated. It literally took me a full day and a half to get all my websites and accounts connected with 1P on my laptop and now it seems I have to do them all again one by one on my phone???? I am on the brink of tears because I have spent my entire weekend on this transition and now it doesn't even work. I am on a trial BTW and it's not looking good for you 1Password. >_<

Bandcamp. I made all the necessary changes on the BC website and saved it all to 1P then hit sync in the 1P app on my phone. When I went to the BC app on my phone and tried to log in the saved credentials were denied. WTAF?

I can see having to do this run around copy/paste bulls*** for apps that don't have working websites, but this is ridiculous!!!

PLEASE HELP before I lose my ever lovin' mind.

Thanks
Michele

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Artemiche69
    Artemiche69
    Community Member
    Options

I figured out what was wrong with this but I can't seem to delete it sooooo.......

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No worries @Artemiche69, thank you for the update! For future reference, how did you end up making this work again?

• Artemiche69
    Artemiche69
    Community Member
    Options

I forgot that I created a unique ID.... derp.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Understood @Artemiche69, thank you for the update. In case you still need it, here are the instructions to delete items in 1Password for Android, if you would like to clean up duplicates you might have created:

1Password for Android - Delete items

This discussion has been closed.