Disable autofill on specific domain (blacklisting)

Options

Hello, i know this has been suggested in the past and word was that it's being worked on. But it's really annoying that you can't permanently disable the autofill on specific websites. There's a website (op.gg) that i use on the regular, it has a search on the top right. 1PassWord always tries to fill the search as if it were a login, doesn't find anything and overlaps with the favorites i have set. That's just one of the domains that i'd like to disable 1PassWord for. There's no account system so i don't need fills on that site.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hi @Schluessel!

Thank you for reporting this! I was able to reproduce this behavior on my machine, so I will open an internal issue so that the developers can look at this, at least perhaps there is something we can do to make sure 1Password does not show up in that search field :)

ref: dev/core/core#6074

• Schluessel
    Schluessel
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, that's a start. But i also hope that blacklisting will be implemented at some point in the future.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Schluessel:

Just for reference: you can already disable 1Password on a specific website from the inline menu, although I believe this setting is reset after you restart the browser, so I certainly see how this could be useful to you :+1:

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Schluessel:

I wanted to send you a quick update to let you know that our developers have looked at this recently, so you might see the fix in one of the next updates :)

• Schluessel
    Schluessel
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, i'll pay attention the next time i visit

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sounds good :+1:

This discussion has been closed.