Never synchs with app

michseaton
michseaton
Community Member

My vault is never ever synched on my phone app. In all the time Ive used 1P I have never been able to get the same info on both devices. Am pretty over it tbh. Anyone help w this? Thank you

Comments

• @michseaton

How are you syncing your data? Are you using a 1Password.com membership or a 3rd party sync type? Do you see a Primary vault on any of your devices?

• michseaton
    michseaton
    Community Member

I have no idea how to synch my data. In 5 years I’ve never understood it. I can’t find where I have a membership if I do, and I consider myself a reasonably intelligent person.

I don’t see anything on my phone app that says Primary or Personal so i have honestly no idea

• @michseaton

I think you may not have a sync solution setup or only on one device. We can take a closer look at your setup and help you resolve your troubles. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from both of your devices:

Sending Diagnostics Reports

Attach both of the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/120163/never-synchs-with-app#latest
    • Your forum username: michseaton

• Please do not post your diagnostic report to the forum. This is for your privacy and security.
      The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.