Feature request: Item type for vaccination

Options
tengl
tengl
Community Member
edited April 2021 in Lounge

Hi,

For some vaccinations like you follow a schedule. The schedule for TBE is like this; the second vaccine is given 1-3 months after the first and the third is given 5-12 months after the second. After that you should have a booster every 3-5 years.

I can of course create a note for this. But it would be nice to have a reminder when it is time for the next vaccine. E.g. you enter a field with the date when you took the first dose and enter a date for the next dose. When the next dose is coming up you get a reminder like for expiring passports.

The item type will contain your vaccination history and future vaccination dates. It will be very useful especially for my kids. I personally don't know all the vaccines I have taken, there wasn't any national vaccination registry (where I live) when I was young and it still isn't any for voluntary vaccination.

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I would like to have an item type for vaccination

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited April 2021
    Options

@tengl

As you mentioned a note is likely the best approach at the moment. I use a note because of Markdown support.
    Format your secure notes with Markdown

That also brings us to your other point of a reminder system. I'll be happy to pass on your feedback to the development team for future consideration.

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#55

• tengl
    tengl
    Community Member
    Options

Great, thanks.

I used a note with date fields. Maybe it would be possible to find a more generic solution where you can mark any date or year/month field as reminder source.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the feedback :+1:

This discussion has been closed.