any way to rearrange section or labels in secure note?

TrevorM
TrevorM
Community Member

I created a secure note and added info with dates as I remembered them, but would like to now rearrange in a particular order without having to retype or copy/paste each item. Can this be done?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:any way to rearrange section or labels in secure note?

Comments

• @TrevorM

If you've used different lines in a section type you'll be able to grab the hamburger along the side and drag and drop where you like.

• TrevorM
    TrevorM
    Community Member

Your screen looks completely different from mine. I have the Family version and I am using it on Windows 10. I also have an Android tablet and phone but do not see anything similar to yours, nor am I able to move the fields. Here is a screenshot of what I see...

• Sorry about that @TrevorM I am on a Mac. When you submitted your post, you didn't mention your OS. No worries. All clear now.

If you click the three dots do you see a selection labeled move up and move down? According to the legend you should be able to use Alt+Up and Alt+Down. Or if you happen to be using a Mac with Windows in a VM, Option + Up arrow and Option + Down arrow do the same thing. :wink:

• TrevorM
    TrevorM
    Community Member

You just saved me a lot of frustration @ag_tommy - we do have an older Mac which I fired up and installed 1password 7 for Mac. It works just as you indicated. On Windows the 3 dots only give you the option to choose field type (text, email, password, etc) and you cannot drag and drop either. Anyway, at least now I have a solution - this is not something I need to do on a regular basis so I can live with using the Mac when needed. Thank you.

• You're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.