New login site in WF, cannot fill fields

Hi,

Wells Fargo changed login site and I cannot autofill. It recognizes the fields but Auotcomplete does not work neither in Safari nor Chrome

I am using a MBP on Big Sur 11.2.3.

The link is:

https://connect.secure.wellsfargo.com/auth/login/present?origin=wfa&error=yes&destination=Brokerage

Thx
Victor

1Password Version: 7.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 11.2.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @victorkr!

Extension Version: Not Provided

Can you confirm what version of the 1Password browser extension you are currently using?

• victorkr
    victorkr
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana,

I am using version 7.8 in Safari.

• P1h3r1e3d13
    P1h3r1e3d13
    Community Member
    edited April 2021

I'm having the same issue on: https://connect.secure.wellsfargo.com/auth/login/present. It started maybe a couple weeks ago, with a redesign of that page. I tried Save Login, Update Existing, but nothing seemed to change, except the web form field names changed from j_username/j_password to username/password.

1P extension version 1.24.0
    Firefox 87.0
    Windows 10 20H2

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@victorkr, @P1h3r1e3d13:

Thank you for reporting this! I was able to reproduce this issue on my machine, so I will open an internal issue so that the developers can look at this :)

ref: dev/core/core#6264

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@victorkr, @P1h3r1e3d13:

I just wanted to send you a quick update to let you know that our developers have looked at this recently, so there should be an update soon that makes filling work with this website ;)

• victorkr
    victorkr
    Community Member

Thanks!

• @victorkr

On behalf of Ana, you are most welcome! If you have any questions or if there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know! In the meantime, thank you for your support! :)

This discussion has been closed.