1Password "Mini" Auto-Fill window on iOS/iPadOS does not always show results when searching.

wavesound
wavesound
Community Member

While using the auto-fill feature in 1Password for iOS/iPadOS to auto-fill passwords, I find that every few auto-fill attempts that require a search result in 1Password's "mini" auto-fill search window not showing results after I type my query.

That said, it usually works, I just find that there are instances where the results just don't appear at all and I i just see a list of my items listed alphanumerically.

1Password Version: 7.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 14.4.2
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• @wavesound

Can try opening the 1Password app and navigating to Settings > Password AutoFill? A bar should pop up across the top of the screen (briefly) indicating that AutoFill Passwords is updating. After that completes and the bar disappears please try again.

• wavesound
    wavesound
    Community Member

Hi @ag_tommy , I did not see that bar...

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2021

@wavesound

I can't tell you how many times I had to look before I noticed it when they first told me about it oh so long ago. :lol: If you opened the Auto-fill settings, it should have updated. Did you experience a change in the offered passwords during filling?

• wavesound
    wavesound
    Community Member

Hi @ag_tommy, I observed the entire screen but nothing really changed. I'll keep an eye out for the issue.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Keep us posted @wavesound :+1:

This discussion has been closed.