How to delete 1Password7, I have 6

John48
John48
Community Member

I installed 1Password7 by accident on my Mac I also have Password 6 on my Mac and want to delete password 7. How can I do this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How to delete 1Password7, I have 6

Comments

• @John48

I would highly recommend reconsidering your choice. 1Password 6 has been retired and hasn't received updates in several years. As a security-focused company, we'd always recommend running the latest versions of all of your software, but especially your operating system, web browser(s), and 1Password. If you opt to use an earlier version, that is your prerogative, but it isn't something we can't recommend. Version 6 should be considered a temporary measure. As things continue to evolve around the now-retired version 6, it will be less and less practical to continue using it. For example, 1Password 6 is not compatible with modern versions of Safari.

We'd love to help you work through any issues you may have experienced. Would you contact us using support@1password and one of my colleagues can work with you on any problems you encountered.

• John48
    John48
    Community Member

What is the cost of 7 and will it include both my mac and my wife's pc? Do I receive credit for the license I have for 6?

• @John48

I'd recommend talking with our sales team. They have been known to find some gems from time to time with regard to the cost. A family membership will cover all of your devices for up to 5 people. So the family can be extended, as is the case with mine, which includes my oldest son and his wife.

It costs you nothing to talk with them. Just an email. :wink:

This discussion has been closed.