No clear path to a family subscription

DR76
DR76
Community Member

I downloaded 1Password 7 from the Mac App Store and started a free trial. I've been using 1Password for many years so I already have a vault with passwords but I didn't have an online account on 1Password.com so I set that up as part of the free trial process.

I want to subscribe to 1Password for Families but I don't have the option to do so in Preferences / Accounts.

At least that is what I assume as the subscription options aren't labeled in the Mac app or on the Mac App Store. I only have the price to go on and I'm assuming the option with the lowest dollar amount per month is an individuals subscription and the one with the higher dollar amount per month is the families option. I can only see the lowest dollar amount per month in the Mac app when I select Preferences / Accounts.

Can you help me subscribe to 1Password for Families?

Comments

• @DR76

To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support@1password.com from your account's registered email address, so we can continue the conversation there? We'll need to do a bit of work on our end to help you with this.

• DR76
    DR76
    Community Member

Thanks @ag_tommy. Will do

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Let us know once you receive your ticket number @DR76 :+1:

• DR76
    DR76
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana, Is this a ticket number?

[#RTS-42415-676]

It was added to the subject line of my email to 1Password Support when BitBot replied to me.

• ag_tommy
    edited April 2021

@DR76

Yes indeed that is your ticket number. I was able to locate your message. Someone will be with you to follow up in an email as soon as possible. Thanks!

ref: RTS-42415-676

• dpdapper
    dpdapper
    Community Member

I have the same issue. When I opened a ticket via email the bot response said: “If you started your subscription using an in-app purchase on your Apple or Android device, you'll need to cancel your subscription with Apple or Google Play.” Will I lose my stored data if I cancel and re-subscribe? If so, that is not an acceptable solution. My ticket no. is KSQ-56275-162.

Thanks.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@dpdapper:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system, and I see that my colleague Max has already been helping you over there :+1:

ref: KSQ-56275-162

• gcb
    gcb
    Community Member

Same issue as above - I subscribed to individual plan through Apple store (it just renewed annually in March) and want to upgrade to Family plan without losing data or paying twice. How should I proceed?

• ag_tommy
    edited June 2021

@gcb

To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support@1password.com from your account's registered email address, so we can continue the conversation there? One of my colleagues can help you along the way. We'll also need to make a few changes on our end.

This discussion has been closed.