Pop up autofill shows no suggestions.

Options
Eze
Eze
Community Member

I always use 1password to go to any website that needs a sign in. I do this by clicking on the extension icon in Safari and then typing the first few letters of the site into the search. When that pops up I hit the "go" button and Safari launches the page which has the login in interface ready to go. In the text dialogue there is the 1password icon which has a dropdown menu. Instead of having any useful abilities such as populating my sign in information it says, "No items to show". I launched the site from 1password and yet this is empty and I must return to the extension icon to fill in the information. This is how I always did it in the past and is not problem, but now the annoying menu blocks the text dialogues without adding any functionality. Is this a settings issue?

1Password Version: 7.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 11.2.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @Eze

I could reproduce your results, but only when I had my vault excluded from the All Vaults view. Can you check to ensure the login you're using has its vault selected in 1Password > Preferences > Vaults > Show in All Vaults?

If my vault is not selected there, I get no suggestion from the inline menu.

If my vault is selected there, I get a suggestion from the inline menu.

This discussion has been closed.