Watch unlock

Options
ursus
ursus
Community Member

I sometimes have the problem that I cannot unlock with the Apple Watch as the dialog does not display in the foreground. Difficult to explain but I get the login window from 1Password, I see the unlock dialog for a split second and then it disappears into the background somehow...

I use multiple virtual desktops which I think causes the problem, cannot be sure though. Just to be 100% clear I can logon with the password and I do see the window for a split second for the watch - it is just somewhere in the back and I do not get the tap on the arm from the watch to unlock... if I close everything and restart on virtual desktop 1 it works for a short time and then stops again!

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.8 (70800000) 1Password Store
Extension Version: 7.8
OS Version: macOS Big Sur 11.2.3
Sync Type: 1password
Referrer: forum-search:watch unlock

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ursus!

Have you found a way to reproduce this on demand? If you have a list of steps to make this happen, please let us know and we will be happy to test them here too :+1:

• ursus
    ursus
    Community Member
    Options

no, unfortunately not. I think it has to do with the opening of windows in the space where the app is started but cannot reproduce it on demand. When it happens when I click on the 1password app I see the dialog for a split second and then it disappears... this is reproducible on 3 different machines (mein, my partners and her work machine)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Understood @ursus, thank you for the confirmation. Should you ever find a way to make this happen so we can reproduce it on other machines, please let us know, and we can get the team to test it :+1:

This discussion has been closed.