Is there a way to assign 2 different logins to a single website?

I access a website for me and for my wife. I use a different login for each of us since our data is different in the website. When I first started with 1P, I thought I saw something that indicated that I could save these different logins under one entry, but I cannot find that something again.

Is there anyway to do this? Or even make 2 similar entries in 1P such as Websitename-A, Websitename-B?

1Password Version: 7.6.793
Extension Version: 1.24
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:More than one login

Comments

• @Davidm235

There is no way to assign two logins to a site. However, as you mentioned, you could save different logins for both of you. Just make sure to name them appropriately to avoid confusion. That's how my wife and I did it when using the same database.

Save a login manually in your browser will help you save the login as needed.

• Davidm235
    Davidm235
    Community Member

@ag_tommy

THANKS!!!! It worked. I now need to remember it if I ever need it again. :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Tommy, you are welcome @Davidm235! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

That's how my wife and I did it when using the same database.

That's how I use 1Password with my family too. We have a lot login entries for specific websites to handle multiple login credentials. ;)

• Thanks for sharing @DenalB! It's always nice to see how users get the most out of 1Password :smile:

This discussion has been closed.