1 website - PayPal, 2 login accounts. Only one will autofill. Mac, Firefox and Chrome.

Options

I have 2 accounts at PayPal. On the very same login screen, same window/tab, the login/password for one account will auto-fill, the other will not.

I use command-** to bring up the 2 logins in 1Password, select the account, then **return. Manually clicking autofill - same problem.

This is a relatively new issue (within the last few weeks). Happens in both Firefox and Chrome.

Mac, Big Sur (11.2.3)
1Password 7 Version 7.8 (70800000)
Firefox 87.0/add-on version 4.7.5.90
Chrome 89.0.4389.114/extension version 4.7.5.90

1Password Version: 7.8
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 11.2.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @terriz!

Are you able to fill the second login too if you create a new one temporarily using these instructions?

How to save a Login manually in your browser

• terriz
    terriz
    Community Member
    Options

Yes. Annoying, though, as it worked just fine before. It occurs to me that this may have started after I added 2FA. Although I added 2FA to the other login also, around the same time.

Seems like a bug.

Not sure what you mean by temporary. I had to turn off the old 2FA and add it back, so I'm going to delete the old one.

• terriz
    terriz
    Community Member
    Options
    • clarification - I had to create a whole new one. The old one still does not work.
  • ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@terriz:

I had to create a whole new one. The old one still does not work.

Thank you for the confirmation! I am glad to hear that the new one works. Sometimes this can happen if the website updates something in the form, for example, depending on how the original item was created. If the two Logins were created at different times, they could have stored different information about the structure of the page.

Now that you have a new working one, you can certainly delete the old one :+1:

This discussion has been closed.