Does SCIM bridge support Enforced 2FA

mjurczyk
mjurczyk
Community Member
edited May 2020 in SCIM Bridge

Do the newer versions of the scim bridge allow the enforcement of 2FA yet?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @mjurczyk

We don't have anything for this at the moment, though this is a problem we'd like to address. I'd recommend reaching out to your account rep directly (or our business team at business@1password.com if you aren't sure who that is) to let them know of your interest in this. That way we can get you on the list to notify if/when a solution does become available.

Thanks!

Ben

• Just a quick note for this well-viewed thread:

The SCIM Bridge does not interfere with the use of MFA on an account. However at this time it interferes with 1Password Advanced Protection feature to do automatic enforcement of a MFA policy. A proper fix to this conflict is currently in active development.

Editing the title of this thread to reflect this clarification.

Graham

• Any update on this? Having to leave 2fa enforcement off makes for a frequently IT headache of bugging new hires to enable 2fa and double checking that no one turned it off.

• Hi @travis_gravitational ,

I completely hear and understand the problem you have. I agree it is a headache.

We have been hard at work on fixing the problem and our solution is in its final testing phase. Look for some news in the near future. For now, I cannot be more specific as to timelines. We will update this thread when the solution is released.

Graham

• Hello everyone!

We're super excited to announce that 1Password now supports enforced two-factor authentication while using automated provisioning 🎉

You can read more about enforced MFA and our other new features in our blog post: https://blog.1password.com/improved-automated-provisioning/

This discussion has been closed.