DuckDuckGo does not autofill

Options
Ahmed1000
Ahmed1000
Community Member

DuckDuckGo does not autofill anything despite both Accessibility and Autofill being enabled on my Android 10 device. Chrome works fine, but I never use this browser. Have tried switching both Accessibility and Autofill on and off again, and restarted my phone. Still not working.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ahmed1000
    Ahmed1000
    Community Member
    Options

I cannot get 1Password to autofill DDG. I am on Android 10. Have tried switching Accessibility and Autifill off then on. Of course restarted the phone too. Still no 1Password

• Hey @Ahmed1000, welcome to the Forum!

I'm sorry you're having trouble filling in DuckDuckGo. DuckDuckGo is an Autofill supported browser, so enabling Autofill should allow filling to work as expected. Can you enable Autofill previews to see if that helps?

• Ahmed1000
    Ahmed1000
    Community Member
    Options

Was already enabled I'm afraid.

• peri
    Options

Hi @Ahmed1000. I've tested filling in DuckDuckGo and it's working for me. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.