Was told my team is too small for a demo

jcohen1
jcohen1
Community Member

I spoke with Andres Blanco today in your chat and he said my team of seven was too small for a demo and that you only provided demos for companies that had 20 users. That is false as someone I know had a demo are her company just had three employees. Instead I was told to watch Youtube videos that do not answer my question. I was even denied a copy of the chat transcript and he refused to transfer me to someone else. I did take screenshots. I know your focus is on larger clients. Sad that you are losing your focus after I have been a user for so many years.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• jcohen1
    jcohen1
    Community Member

You site does not mention demos only being for companies of 20 or more users. Maybe this should be advertised

• Hi @jcohen1

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your experience on our chat. This is not at all the impression of the company that we want you to have. As it stands businesses of all sizes are welcome to engage with our sales team. We will do everything possible to make this right and our Sales Development Manager will be in touch via email today.

Thank you for bringing the situation to our attention.

Ben

• jcohen1
    jcohen1
    Community Member

Thank you. I have not heard back from anyone yet. I sent an email four days ago as well which was never answered. Would you like me to share my email or send another email? We were hoping to get a demo on Thursday so I could pass on my findings. Initially 1Password's cost was out of reach for us. After having demos with two of your competitors I received approval for 7.99 X 7 users as we did not like what we saw. We would really like a demo to see a few features and ask a few questions.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@jcohen1:

I sent an email four days ago as well which was never answered.

Did you receive a ticket number already? If you can share it, we can locate the email in the system that way :+1:

• jcohen1
    jcohen1
    Community Member

No I did not. I submitted a form on your website and did not get any email. I'm still waiting on your manager to email me as Ben said they would yesterday.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@jcohen1:

Did you use the same email address that you use here on the forum?

• Ben
    Ben
    edited April 2021

Hi @jcohen1

Our Sales Development Manager emailed yesterday using the email address you had provided to LiveChat. He is going to try again right now using the email address you have registered on this forum. Please let me know if you're not receiving it. Thanks.

Ben

• jcohen1
    jcohen1
    Community Member

Thank you Ben for your assistance. I saw both emails your manager sent me. I am having some issues with my email and can't seem to send a reply. Please thank him for his kind email as my reply keeps bouncing. I had my friend show me what we were unsure about and we will be signing up for an account next week. Thank you, Ana, and your manager for looking into this for us.

• Thanks for the update @jcohen1. Sorry to hear you're having some email troubles. We'll be reaching out again soon to try and close the loop and to see if that helps any with the email delivery situation. Thank you for your patience on this. We look forward to working with you! :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.