Conversion of documents in transfer to subscription

Options
jasnw
jasnw
Community Member

I am in the process of (painfully) transitioning from my local 1password database to a new subscription database. I was not expecting all of the documents stored within records to be pulled out and made into new records, which I'd rather didn't happen. OK, I could maybe live with that, but these new records are all date-tagged with the current date, and I REALLY wish they had been tagged with the date of the record from which they were extracted. I always list based on Date Last Modified, and now I have all these "new" documents at the top of the list. It's too late to help me, but I strongly suggest that if new records must be made of embedded documents please tag them with the date of the original record rather than a new date.

1Password Version: 7.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.15.7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jasnw!

Thank you for the suggestion, and sorry for the inconvenience here! I will let the team know about your feedback, perhaps this is something that we can consider in the future :+1:

• jasnw
    jasnw
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I'm sure there's a warning about this conversion somewhere along the line that I missed.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are welcome :+1:

This discussion has been closed.