New Hard drive installed. no longer can fill passwords automatically

Options
Fred81
Fred81
Community Member

Recently had a new hard drive installed on my iMac. Since then I have not been able to have 1Password fill the password need to open any web site. How do I correct?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:New Hard drive installed. no longer can fill passwords automatically

Comments

• @Fred81

What version of 1Password are you using? What browser? Is the 1Password extension installed within the browser?

• Fred81
    Fred81
    Community Member
    Options

1Passwod 7.8
    Safari
    Not sure about the extension . is this the 1Password small circle i used to see to bring up my password? If so, I does not appear on the top line, which I think is called the Toolbar. It does appear in the Menu bar which i have on the bottom of my screen

• @Fred81

Great. If you're using Safari, then you'll be using the 7.8 extension. Have you enabled the new extension within Safari? If not, open Safari > Preferences > Extensions and place a check mark beside the 1Password extension.

Also the following link may prove beneficial if you have the extension enabled.

If you don't see the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar

• Fred81
    Fred81
    Community Member
    Options

All-right!!! It worked. Simple solution.
    Thanks for sending this info to me.
    Fred Abele

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Tommy, you are welcome @Fred81! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.