Creating a 1Password entry to fill in a username, a birth date and a password?

Good day,
I would like to create a new entry in 1Password in order to fill in a logon page that consists of a username and two different passwords (in fact, a date of birth and a password).
Thank you!

1Password Version: 7.6.793
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Win10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Hi @Pierre999 !

Is the field for the birthday a normal text field? If yes you could look at the code of the website how the field is named and try to create a custom field in your login entry with the name of the field and the birthdate. Then try to autofill the field.

Hopefully it should work. :)

• Pierre999
    Pierre999
    Community Member
    edited April 2021

Many thanks DenalB!

I looked at the HTML code, there are actually 3 fields:

Alternatively, I tried to delete my 1Password entry and recreate it automatically from the login website page https://monespace.april.fr/n/login : this time, I filled in also the birthdate, but the 1Password entry that got automatically created still does not store the birthdate, but only the username and password ! Can you maybe walk me through the steps of creating the custom field so that it is automatically filled in?

Many thanks in advance :p

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Can you maybe walk me through the steps of creating the custom field so that it is automatically filled in?

Let me look into it. Hopefully it is possible. ;)

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Just tried for your site and it looks like the name of the fields is the id.

But as you can see there is no id-tag for the birthday.

So I created fields for "day", "month" and "year".

That's the result when autofilling.

The only field which is not autofilled is "day". But I don't think that there would be a solution. Maybe the owner of this website has to add the id-tag for the field "day".

• Great find @DenalB! 😊

Can you try giving Denal's example a try @Pierre999 and see if you're able to achieve similar results?

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Great find @DenalB! 😊

Thanks a lot @Blake. I‘ll do my best. :+1:

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

It's appreciated :)

• Pierre999
    Pierre999
    Community Member

Dears,
    I reproduced @DenalB 's solution and it worked perfectly, except for the "Day" ID for which there is no solution. But I can leave with it :p . Many thanks for your kind support, take care of yourself!

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Many thanks for your kind support, take care of yourself!

You are very welcome! And stay safe too! :+1:

• :smile: :+1:

This discussion has been closed.