canva.com autofill doesn't work properly

1Password for Safari (ver. 7.8.1), Chrome (ver. 1.24.0), and MS Edge (ver. 1.24.0) do not initially autofill fill username and password in login window for canva.com. If 1Password is unlocked from the username field, clicking on the 1Password popup does not fill in the username and password. The Autofill works from the 1Password icon at the top of the browser. As long as the browser remains open, all subsequant logins from login window autofill correctly. So, it appears there is an initialization problem. Firefox (ver. 1.24.1) works correctly from the beginning.

1Password Version: 7.8.1
Extension Version: 7.8.1
OS Version: OS 11.2.3
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:canva.com autofill doesn't work properly

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Rich2718!

I know our developers have received a couple of reports of this website, and will be investigating this. In the meantime, I have let them know that you have also encountered this :+1:

ref: dev/core/core#6002

• Rich2718
    Rich2718
    Community Member

Thank you very much. I look forward to the fix.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @Rich2718 ,

In the meantime, you can still autofill your credentials on this website if you click the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar and autofill from there:

1. Get to the website and bring up the login window.
    2. Click the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar (in Edge and Chrome it might be hiding inside the grey puzzle piece icon on the top right corner).
    3. Select the login item of this website and click on "Autofill".
  • Rich2718
    Rich2718
    Community Member

Hi @ag_yaron,
    Yes, as I acknowledged in my post.

Thanks for the reply.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

:+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.