Migrating two users to family subscription?

Options
silsurf
silsurf
Community Member

My wife and I have separate 1P accts. I thought I was using the family subscription, but I guess that is not the case (or can you please confirm?) I know my wife is on a separate subscription, what I would like to do is have us both sharing the same family subscription but have separate vaults? Can you please guide me in this process?

Thanks,
Henry

1Password Version: 7.8.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: osx and windows
Sync Type: web

Comments

• @silsurf

Perhaps the easiest method to tell if you're on a family plan would be to look at your installation. Do you see a Shared vault? If not, then you're likely on an individual plan.

Change your 1Password account type should help you change to family plan if needed.

• If you are have a plan billed through something like the App Store or Google, you'll need yo contact us as we'll need to a bit of work on our end so you can change types. Please use this email support@1password.com in that situation.
  • silsurf
    silsurf
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, I do nt see a shared vault and I am on the App store where as my wife is being billed directly, I will use the email you supplied

• Sounds good. When you do we can help with directions for making the transition.

This discussion has been closed.