1Password7 Doesn't Open in Firefox

Options
jasnw
jasnw
Community Member
edited April 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

I've been transitioning my systems over to 1Password7 and have a problem on one laptop (version info attached). When I click on the 1Password icon in the Firefox menu bar, nothing happens. Same when I click on the 1Password Mini icon in the main menu bar when Firefox is open. The 1Password7 app opens fine. If I quit Firefox, Mini then starts responding. I halted 1Password, deleted the app and everything I could find in ~/Library, and reinstalled 1Password7 from the app store. Same behavior. Safari worked fine both before and after the reinstall.

1Password Version: 7.8.1
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: macos 10.12.6
Sync Type: Subscription

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited April 2021
    Options

@jasnw

You mentioned 10.12.6 in your description. 1Password 7's minimum requirements are 10.13. You may find some rough edges and so on using that build. We don't test for compatibility with it. If you can update to 10.13 at the minimum, I would recommend it. You should have a better experience.

System requirements for 1Password

• jasnw
    jasnw
    Community Member
    Options

I was wondering about that, but the App Store indicates compatibility for macOS 10.12.6 or later. I need to update that machine anyway, so this is an excuse to get off my backside and do it. Thanks.

• You're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.