Request help for my payment

Hoangvunguyen
Hoangvunguyen
Community Member
edited April 2021 in Lounge

I had downloaded your 1password app on my huawei mate 20x. But i had fogotten that i had use the tried of it. Today i received a notification that i had paid over 100$ for it. But i didint use it much untill i downloaded it.
I think your app is good but my jod dont need to use your app 1pasword. And for me. 50$ is about 1/3 of my salary. So i hope you can check and consider it, and i will take back the bill.
Thank you very much for read my mail with my poor enghlish.
Thank you again
I had already sent you a mail for this. Please check

Comments

• Hoangvunguyen
    Hoangvunguyen
    Community Member
    edited April 2021

And i had fogotten my mater password to login with my account which i used in app [email address removed for privacy reasons - this is a public forum]

• Hoangvunguyen
    Hoangvunguyen
    Community Member
    edited April 2021

[removed by 1Password staff because it included personal information - this is a public forum]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Hoangvunguyen!

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible. To avoid replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion so we can keep the conversation private via email.

For your privacy, I have also removed the screenshot, since it included personal informaiton, and your email address as well :+1:

ref: BYP-11729-746

This discussion has been closed.