2FA Autofill on xing.com broken

Hi,

the autofill on xing.com for 2FA codes seems to be broken (at least for the german version) using 1Password X in Firefox (Nightly) and Google Chrome:

It fills the complete 2FA code into the first field.

Regards,
Jonas

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.24.1
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @sjonas ,

Thanks for reporting this. Looks like the digits fields are built in a non-standard way there. We'll need to investigate it a bit to determine if we can fix this on our side. For that, I'll need you to collect some details from the page and send it over. Here's how:

1. Get to the 2FA page in the screenshot you sent and clear out whatever 1Password autofilled.
    2. While all the fields are empty, right click the 1Password icon on the top right corner of your browser and select "Help" -> "Collect Page Structure".
    3. Send us the file that was downloaded to support+extensions@1password.com with a short description of the issue and a link to this discussion here.
  • sjonas
    sjonas
    Community Member

Thanks for the answer @ag_yaron, I just sent a mail to the mentioned address.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2021

Great, we'll be on it as soon as we can.

ref: AWD-58482-937

• sjonas
    sjonas
    Community Member
    edited August 2021

A fix is not necessary anymore, because the Xing 2FA code input is now a simple input field which is filled correctly by 1Password X.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @sjonas ,
    Thanks for letting us know!

I'm glad to hear they changed the 2FA code to something more standard. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.