Don’t understand why items are in trash

starkcr
starkcr
Community Member

I just noticed that I have 341 items in trash. They seem to be current passwords. I didn’t delete them. What is going on? When I set up this account just now, the items in trash changed to 342

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I just noticed that I have 314 items in trash.They seem to be current passwords. What is going on?

Comments

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

The default action when items get Moved to another vault is to Copy them, and then toss the originals into the Trash. Did you move them, @starkcr ?

• starkcr
    starkcr
    Community Member

No, I didn’t move anything. Also, I noticed that when I set up a new login, it too showed up in the trash folder as well as the logins folder.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@starkcr:

I don't think it's even possible to create an item directly in the Trash. Can you tell us the steps that you are following, so we can try to reproduce this behavior? Thank you!

• starkcr
    starkcr
    Community Member

I’m so sorry that I have wasted your time. I learned this morning that my husband and son had made changes that resulted in the large number in trash. Husband, had forgot this action. Son explained to me this morning via FaceTime. Thankful for the good outcome, sorry for the waste of your time. Thank you for following up with me!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

No worries at all @starkcr! I am glad to hear that you got to the bottom of this already :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.