Feature request 1password

mightyuser
mightyuser
Community Member

Dear Team,

I stumble about a 1password fill out function:

I’ve stored my business email logins in the category Email Accounts. Included are security, port numbers, webmail internet address etc.

And in the category Logins I've stored the credentials for the provider login, like account number, password, etc.

If I open a webpage for the webmail login for my business email 1password always proposes me the login credentials of my provider from the category Logins instead of my email logins of the category emails.

This means to me I have to store every email information twice in 1password:
One in the category Email Accounts and again in Logins to use it for the webmail login.

This interrupts my workflow and makes not really sense to me that the information from the category Email Accounts is not used for fill out, too.
Especially because the webmail login is a subdomain of the provider domain and could be easily identified.

Kindly regards
Dave

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2021

Hi @mightyuser!

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to to share this feedback! We appreciate every idea that could make 1Password even better.

I can see how this could be useful to you, so while I cannot make any promises, I can tell you that I have shared your feedback internally :)

Once again, thank you and have a wonderful day!

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#663

• mightyuser
    mightyuser
    Community Member

Hello @ag_ana,

thank you for your feedback.

Have a splendid day
    Dave

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @mightyuser! Let us know if you have any other suggestions and I will be happy to pass those to the team as well :)

This discussion has been closed.