Stupid Question: How do I access my vault using the browser extension?

Options

A few things are changing in my life; Trying Android (Galaxy S21 Ultra), switching to Edge, and trying the browser version instead of the desktop version.

Already I'm frustrated because I don't know how to access all my watchtower, etc. Is there a way to get to the overview page? I just wanna see everything like on the desktop app. Trash also appears to be missing on the extension. Am I doing it wrong?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @vahdyx!

The extension looks a bit differently than the desktop app, since it runs inside the browser. At the moment you cannot reach the Watchtower section, or the Trash from the extension itself. For that, you will need either the desktop app, or the 1Password.com web app.

The closes thing what you call "the overview" page is the list of categories like in the desktop app:

• vahdyx
    vahdyx
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, I was able to see everything in the web app that I wanted to see, is there a way to get there from the extension or am I gonna have to bookmark it for quick access?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@vahdyx:

You could use the Edit button at the bottom of an item in the extension. What it does is it opens that item in Edit mode, but it does so directly on the 1Password website, so it works as a shortcut of sorts :)

This discussion has been closed.