Does a place exist for feature requests or do we just let em fly? Porting auto-favorites from ios

So i've noticed on my ios devices a favorites list is populated and its done so based on what I assume is recently used/frequency of use heuristic data.

In settings you can assign the size of the list and I find it pretty darned convenient. Can we potentially get this added to the desktop app/extension at some point? For me at least its more convenient and malleable than curating a hard-favorites list and again platform parity :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2021

Hi @klepp0906!

The forum is the right place for feature requests, thank you! :+1:

I can see how having this feature on other 1Password apps would be convenient, not just on iOS. I have let the developers know that you would like this :)

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#666

• klepp0906
    klepp0906
    Community Member

youre quite the active one this morning (as am i) lol.

just getting 1password rolling and doing so on several platforms so im trying to learn the whats what etc.

Thank you again

• On behalf of @ag_ana, you're very welcome! I also wanted to personally thank you for this feedback - I had never considered the idea of suggested favorites before but I love it. I'm adding my name to the feature request as well! :smile:

This discussion has been closed.