Missing login items when upgrading from 1Password 6 standalone to 1Password 7 subscription.

sonofwor
sonofwor
Community Member

I had to upgrade to 1Password 7 subscription when I installed macOS Big Sur. After the upgrade, I seem to be missing any login items added after July 2020. I also have items in 1Password 7 that I had cleaned out previously from 1Password 6. How do I get the set of login items in 1Password 7 that I had in 1Password 6 standalone?

1Password Version: 7.8.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS Big Sur
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @sonofwor!

Were you using the same sync method in 1Password 6 that you are using now in 1Password 7? I wonder if you changed not only the app version, but also the vaults and sync methods you use, which would explain the difference.

• sonofwor
    sonofwor
    Community Member

I did not use a sync method in 1Password 6 as far as I know. I only used it in my browser on my laptop. I didn't change any settings when I installed 1Password 7, just clicked the link and followed the install prompts . . . and now I don't have access to the login items that I had before. Can you direct me to an article or troubleshooting guide to help me connect back to the right data?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@sonofwor:

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• sonofwor
    sonofwor
    Community Member

[#BSM-46966-381]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@sonofwor:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: BSM-46966-381

This discussion has been closed.