New clear instalation to Windows with Dropbox

Hello,
I tried find some result to my guestion but I didn´t find exactly what I need.
I didn´t use 1Psw before and I want to used this way: instal WIndows 10 client - dates add to Dropbox and istall Android client and maping to Dropbox.
When I started instalation in Windows so instalator asked me “Sign in to 1Password.com”, “Sync using folder”, “sync using Dropbox”. When I used "sync to Dropbox so there was report “Folder name must end with .opvault or .agileykeychain”, but I didn´t . So I instaled Windows client via “Sign in to 1Password.com” and its funkction but I haven´t dates in Dropbox. I thought that I will find one from that folders mentionet up and transfer it to Dropbox folder, but there aren´t .opvault or .agileykeychain in 1Psw clinet instalation.
How I have install 1Psw client to Dropbox folder, enter from diferent machines nad sync from diferent machines?

Thanks for help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kostalkarel!

When I used "sync to Dropbox so there was report “Folder name must end with .opvault or .agileykeychain”, but I didn´t .

What is the file ending of your 1Password data in your Dropbox folder exactly?

• kostalkarel
    kostalkarel
    Community Member

Hi, I haven´t any data 1Psw in Dropbox. It is first installation.

• Hi @kostalkarel,

Thanks for that information! You mentioned in your first email that you have signed up for a 1Password account - that 's great! With a 1Password account, you don't have to worry about setting up a third-party sync services such as Dropbox to keep your data in-sync across all your devices - 1Password does the hard work for you. :smile: To access your data on your Android phone, download the 1Password app on that device , and add your account to the app using the details found in your Emergency Kit - your data should appear automatically.

Let me know how it goes, or if you have any questions. :smile:

• kostalkarel
    kostalkarel
    Community Member

Hello,
    I gave up own sync via Dropbox and started add psw to online version via account. I added many psw to account and it function in chrome in NTB but when I tried it in mobil chrome, there wasn´t function in browser nothing -auto fill or click to box with user name or psw - no option to manualy add dates. I have 1PSW installed in mobile and there are all psw added via NTB, but I don´t know how its used in browser. Can it be when I have trial version?

• kostalkarel
    kostalkarel
    Community Member

edit/
    some pages functions correct but some pages don´t .When I click to box for name, there isn´t showen option for add name+psw or find in 1psw (in all saved dates). I tried chage display pages from "for mobile" to "for PC" without efect.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@kostalkarel:

Can you please confirm what you mean by NTB?

• kostalkarel
    kostalkarel
    Community Member

NTB = notebook, but I resolved all at night. There was main problem (in mobile I "fight" still) with pasword manager google instaled in chrome. I had to transfer psw manually and google manager overlapped 1Psw button and somewhere don´t function tap on name field bud tap to psw field.
    I have trial 14 days version for test. What will be when 14 days past when I will not paid? How I can back up now setting database to PC? It was many hours work and I want to have back up for sure. Thanks

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2021

@kostalkarel:

(in mobile I "fight" still)

Are you using Android or iOS?

I have trial 14 days version for test. What will be when 14 days past when I will not paid?

Your account will become frozen at the end of the trial, if you don't activate a subscription:

If your 1Password account is frozen

How I can back up now setting database to PC? It was many hours work and I want to have back up for sure. Thanks

You can export a copy of your data any time:

How to export data from 1Password

• kostalkarel
    kostalkarel
    Community Member

I using windows in PC. I have turn off psw inchrome but there was report, that theese rules manage 1Psw, so I had to delete all psw in chrome. I have Android in mobile and I have same setting so I will have to delete all psw in mobile too.
    Trial - I want paid it now but I have discount cupon 20% but it can´t function so I have to resolve.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@kostalkarel:

These instructions should help you configure 1Password on your Android device:

Use 1Password to fill and save in apps and browsers on your Android device

This discussion has been closed.