Card number not auto-filled on online payment

Options

I am trying to pay online using my card but my card number is not auto-filled in the required field. I don't know if the technical team can see something from the logs but I will try to provide as much info I can.

The URL for the payment is in this form:
https://vpos.eurocommerce.gr/vpos/PaymentHandler?trid=xxxxxxxxxxxx&st=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The UI looks like this:

The field with the placeholder "Αριθμός Κάρτας" is the card number field.

From the developers tools I see the Id/name of the field is "card.pan"

When selecting my card for auto-filling all the fields get values except the card number field.
Is this a bug? In LastPass I was able to add/edit fields with values to map them to the fields of the web page. Can I do something equivalent on 1Password?

Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.24.1
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hey @perisdr ,

Looks like we have no proper clues on this field that this is an actual credit card number field. It's label is in Greek and the HTML name/ID doesn't have a standard name that contains a clue as to what it is.

Can you please collect the page's structure and send it to us:

1. Get to that payment page.
    2. Before autofilling anything (while it is empty), right click the 1Password icon on the top right corner of your browser and select "Help" -> "Collect Page Structure".
    3. Send us the page structure to support+extensions@1password.com with a short description of the issue and a link to this discussion here.

Once we have that we will be able to file it internally and our developers can improve 1Password's behavior on that page (and possibly some other Greek websites as well).

Thank you.

• perisdr
    perisdr
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_yaron ,

Didn't know about this hidden feature. Next time I have another payment, I will definitely use it. And I 'll probably file page structures for some other Greek websites.

Regards

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sounds good @perisdr, thank you :)

This discussion has been closed.