To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Are subscriptions automatically renewed w/my credit card on file?

timbo74
timbo74
Community Member

Will my annual subscription automatically be renewed w/my credit card or do I need to do something?

Also, since I'm an annual subscriber (MacOS), is my data automatically stored at 1Password? If no, how can I move it from iCloud (or Dropbox) so it will be stored with you. I trust you more than I do either of those choices.

1Password Version: 7.8
Extension Version: can't figure it out
OS Version: MacOS 11.01
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hi @timbo74

Will my annual subscription automatically be renewed w/my credit card or do I need to do something?

Your subscription will automatically renew until cancelled. :smile:

Also, since I'm an annual subscriber (MacOS), is my data automatically stored at 1Password? If no, how can I move it from iCloud (or Dropbox) so it will be stored with you. I trust you more than I do either of those choices.

If you have a membership, and haven't intentionally set up syncing of 1Password to iCloud or Dropbox in the past, then your data would be stored in your 1Password membership. You can double check by signing in using our web app at https://my.1password.com/. As this only shows data stored in your membership, you can be sure anything you see there is safely stored in the right spot.

I hope that helps!

Ben

• smbhatt
    smbhatt
    Community Member

The second question is what I was interested in.
    I have 1password6 as a standalone application. My MacOS is 10.11 and the machine cannot be further updated to latest iOS due to age of machine. Your site suggests upgrading to 1password 7 and then migrating data to 1password.com
    I do not find this advice useful. How do I migrate my 1password6 data to 1password.com? So far there hasn't anything of help here.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

I have replied to your question here :+1:

This discussion has been closed.