2nd sign on issue

I'm using 1password to fill out a page on https://www.gigaparts.net/sweepstakes/. The first time I fill it out with my information from Identities. Everything looks good. The second time, I use Identities with my wife's information and mine get populated again. Any suggestions?

1Password Version: 7.8.1
Extension Version: 7.8.1
OS Version: OS X 11.3.1
Sync Type: 1password web site

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dzaring!

Can you try the opposite test? If you fill your wife's information right away, are the correct fields filled?

• dzaring
    dzaring
    Community Member

When I do her's first the problem still exists with mine. Her's are populated instead of mine.

• Hey @dzaring. It looks like we have a bug where the same item will try to fill on a page reload. I'm not sure why this is, so I've sent this to the development team for further investigation. :smile: Thanks for reporting this to us. In the meantime, if you open the page in a new tab for that second fill, you shouldn't see this behavior.

ref: dev/core/core#7338

• dzaring
    dzaring
    Community Member

One other thing that I've noticed is, the confirmation pop up shows 3 times instead of the usual once. I wish there was a way to remove the pop up all together.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2021

Thanks for the additional info @dzaring .

We are aware of the confirmation prompt showing up more than once, hopefully we'll have a fix for this as well :)

This discussion has been closed.