Autofill on Chrome / Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

martindelluk
martindelluk
Community Member

Autofill just doesn't work for me on this browser on this device (fine elsewhere). I've tried the obvious toggle configuration & rebooting but nothing helps. Are there any troubleshooting options?

1Password Version: 7.7.4
Extension Version: NA
OS Version: Android 11
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:autofill android chrome

Comments

• Hey @martindelluk, thank you for contacting us via our Forum! I'm sorry you're having issues filling in Chrome.

Which toggle configuration steps did you take? Can you try going to your 1Password app > Settings > Autofill, turning off Autofill, Accessibility, and Autofill previews, and then turning all three back on?

• martindelluk
    martindelluk
    Community Member

Hi, yeah. I tried all three and combinations of them + reboots for good measure :/. My guess is that Samsung have done something weird recently. 1Pass autofill working fine on my non-Samsung Android phone. Is there any diagnostic info I can grab to help diagnose this?

• Hey @martindelluk, I'm sorry that my earlier steps didn't help. We'd love it if you would send a diagnostic report from your Android device: https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?android.

Please attach the diagnostic to an email addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email, please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/120881/autofill-on-chrome-samsung-galaxy-tab-s6
    • Your forum username: martindelluk

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here, so I can track down the diagnostic and ensure that this issue is dealt with.

Once I see the diagnostic report, I'll be able to better assist you. Thank you in advance!

• martindelluk
    martindelluk
    Community Member

Awesome, thanks - will do

• martindelluk
    martindelluk
    Community Member

Just sent the email but I can already see the problem. When the Samsung book cover keyboard is attached I don't get any autofill, without the keyboard, I do. I played with the keyboard settings but couldn't get autofill to work with the keyboard attached.

• @martindelluk

I can see one of my colleagues is looking into your report now.

ref: QPJ-83472-224

This discussion has been closed.