Not able to fill login details for Banco del Pichincha

Hello, a few months ago, the Banco del Pichincha's website has been changed, now it's not posible for 1Password to fill out the login credentials, they won't even let copy/pasting them, and I must input each character at a time. Can you look at it? This is the URL:

I'm using the new Edge browser.

https://bancaweb.pichincha.com/portalserver/pichincha/login-banca-web

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.24.1
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kaoz70!

I have just tested that website here and I was able to fill both username and password. Do you see the same behavior if you save a new Login item for the website?

How to save a Login manually in your browser

• kaoz70
    kaoz70
    Community Member

Hi,

I just tried that and it's not working either, I created a new login with those steps, and I still have the same issue.

• Nhat_Nguyen
    edited May 2021

Hello @kaoz70,

Thank you for getting back. I confirm that 1Password does not save and fill correctly on your website. I already sent it to the development team for further investigation. Please be patient and stay up to date with the latest version of 1Password. That is the best way to get all the fixes and features we offer.

In the meantime, you can select the 1Password icon in the browser toolbar > Drag and drop the username and password to their places instead. However, since the 1Password popup might cover the username password fields, you might have to resize your website a bit before dragging and dropping.

ref: dev/core/core#7321

• kaoz70
    kaoz70
    Community Member

Hello @Nhat_Nguyen, thanks for the reply,

I didn't know about the dragging and dropping! That will definitely help with the password input in the meantime.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@kaoz70:

I also wonder if they are still making changes to the website. When I tested it yesterday, I am quite sure the login form was different than the one I see today. I wonder if for some reason I ended up on the previous version, which I think was working for you too.

• kaoz70
    kaoz70
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana,

I'm not sure they are making changes anymore; I've seen that same design for a few months now but who knows, maybe there was a glitch right when you tried it. DNS resolutions to the outdated version or something...

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Possibly, yes. I confirm that with the new form I see the same behavior you reported @kaoz70.

• kaoz70
    kaoz70
    Community Member

@ag_ana great, let me know when I can try it again.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

We don't usually notify when things are fixed, so if you notice your 1Password being updated, click the update notification to see what's new and see if the fix for this website is there.

You can also manually check our update log every now and then: https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/B5X

• kaoz70
    kaoz70
    Community Member

OK, thanks!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are very welcome :)

This discussion has been closed.