Sync Issue: Login Icons on Android App

Community Member

Hi, I just noticed that the Login Icons that I updated on the Web App doesn't sync with the Android App.

On the Android App, the login record's login icons is still using the original login icon when it was created.

1Password Version: 7.7.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 11
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Welcome to the Forum, @7502277669!

1Password for Android does not currently support custom icons, which is why you're seeing this discrepancy, but this is definitely a feature we hope to have in the future. I've gone ahead and passed your request along to our development team :)

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with!

ref: dev/core/core#1301

Community Member

I see. This is clear. I guess I'll just wait for this to be supported in future version.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for your understanding @7502277669 :) Let us know if you have any other questions.

• DazzaL
    DazzaL
    Community Member

This feature is a major bug bear for me too. I see this has been highlighted to you going back as far as April 2015 with similar responses of you hope to support them. Realistically speaking what are your timeframes for this to happen? Have you even scoped this feature in to any milestones yet?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@DazzaL:

We don't have a timeframe for the implementation, but I have let our developers know that you would also find this useful. I think everything helps :)

ref: dev/core/core#1301

This discussion has been closed.