No "Vulnerable Passwords"

Options
zeror
zeror
Community Member

I know for sure I have passwords that have been posted to haveibeenpwned. 1Password used to be able to show me these in under the "Vulnerable Password" section. I'm not sure when the change happened, but I noticed today that these arent displayed anymore. In fact my vulnerable password list is empty. Why is that?

1Password Version: 7.8.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 11.3.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• zeror
    zeror
    Community Member
    Options

anyone?

• ag_tommy
    Options

@zeror

Please try updating to 7.8.3.

If needed a restart of 1Password may help. Look for our helper in the menu bar near the WiFi indicator and the clock. Right-click (Option-click) on the helper and select quit 1Password completely. Wait a few seconds and then open 1Password from the Dock or the Applications folder.

• zeror
    zeror
    Community Member
    edited May 2021
    Options

I finished updating to 7.8.3

I did some more experimenting, and this is very interesting. The "Vulnerable Passwords" list is empty when I launch 1Password. I can get the list to appear if I toggle on/off the "check for vulnerable passwords" option in Preferences. However, the list disappears every time I quit 1Password completely (and therefore have to toggle the setting again)

Here's a video of the process

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cQHDZl_9bu4w7UsH_pSfSaWNoUu3R-yI/view?usp=sharing

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@zeror:

I see that some of my colleagues were able to reproduce this behavior in 1Password for Mac, so I will let our developers know that you have also encountered this behavior :+1:

ref: apple-1185

This discussion has been closed.