Invite family members

icadar
icadar
Community Member

Have a business account that has family membership linked but can’t figure out how to invite family members

Comments

• crazycaveman
    crazycaveman
    Community Member
    edited May 2021

After you've created your family group, go to the 1Password homepage and click on People in the right hand pane. You should see a button at the top left to invite people. There's also a support article on doing this. If you haven't setup your family account yet, you can follow these instructions (though sounds like you've done that already).

• icadar
    icadar
    Community Member

I don’t see my linked family on My Profile in my business account

• icadar
    icadar
    Community Member
    edited May 2021

Thanks

• icadar
    icadar
    Community Member

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@icadar:

I don’t see my linked family on My Profile in my business account

You won't be able to invite family members to your Business account: you will be able to invite family members once you are logged into your Families account instead. If you have not created it yet, you can do so following these instructions:

Get a free 1Password Families membership when you use 1Password Business

• icadar
    icadar
    Community Member

I had linked my free family to this business acct as you can see in this screenshot.

• icadar
    icadar
    Community Member

Should I unlink and then relink ?? If there is currently a family acct ,, how do i find it ???

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@icadar:

Unlinking and relinking will not be necessary, I think you just need to make sure you login to the Families account. Your screenshots show that you are logged in to your Business account, and that is why you don't see the option to invite family members.

When you created your Families account, you were prompted to choose your Master Password, and you got a separate Secret Key for the Families account. Did you download the Emergency Kit when prompted? That document will have all the information to login to your Families account.

• icadar
    icadar
    Community Member

That helped,,,thanks so much,,, Have a great day,,,

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @icadar! I am glad I could help :) If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day too :)

This discussion has been closed.