Unable to delete family member as action button only provides suspend option.

Reeser50
Reeser50
Community Member

Unable to delete a family member as action button only provides suspend option. Only suspend and recovery options are available.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:No option to delete family member

Comments

• Reeser50
    Reeser50
    Community Member

Unable to delete a family member as action button only provides suspend option. Only suspend and recovery options are available.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Reeser50!

Can you post a screenshot of the menu that you see? Thank you!

• Reeser50
    Reeser50
    Community Member

See Attached. BTW I'm trying to add my wife to the account and attempted to do this via her cell phone. I wasn't sure whether to add a new password for her account or use the password that i use when I opened 1Password.
    Thanks in advance for the help

• Reeser50
    Reeser50
    Community Member

See Attached. BTW I'm trying to add my wife to the account and attempted to do this via her cell phone. I wasn't sure whether to add a new password for her account or use the password that i use when I opened 1Password.

• @Reeser50

We did not receive any screenshots.

• Please be sure not to share sensitive data here in the community. It is a public place. If this is something you would rather share in private, please create a support request by sending us an email to support@1password.com.
  • Reeser50
    Reeser50
    Community Member

I just tried to send the above noted message and received message "you are not allowed to upload files in this category, so. I deleted file. Now what should i do

• Reeser50
    Reeser50
    Community Member

screenshot attached

• random_31731ec7aea
    random_31731ec7aea
    Community Member

Hi @Reeser50,

is this Issue Solved. Cause it don't work on my family account either.

Random greeting

• Reeser50
    Reeser50
    Community Member

i can't load screenshot, see my previous message. This is the message I get "you are not allowed to upload files in this category"

• crazycaveman
    crazycaveman
    Community Member

If you click on her name instead of the checkbox, and then click on the more actions button, do you see a delete option there? I only get suspend from the actions menu in the people list, but clicking on a specific account will get me to the delete option.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Reeser50:

Are you trying to upload it using this button above the text area?

I wasn't sure whether to add a new password for her account or use the password that i use when I opened 1Password.

Each member of a Families account should have their own Master Password. The password you use to unlock 1Password is your Master Password: every other user will have their own one.

• Reeser50
    Reeser50
    Community Member

no its not, still waiting for response

See attached

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Reeser50:

Can you send us the screenshot as an attachment via email to support@1password.com? We can continue the conversation over there, so we also don't share personal account information on the public forum.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• Reeser50
    Reeser50
    Community Member
    edited May 2021

[removed by 1Password staff because it included personal information - this is a public forum]

See attached

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Reeser50:

Thank you for the screenshot! I have removed it since it included some personal email addresses that you might not want to make public ;)

Instead of clicking on the Actions menu, please click on the name of the member instead. Once you are on their profile page, click the More Actions... button and select Delete from there :+1: Here is a screenshot of what it looks like:

• Reeser50
    Reeser50
    Community Member

that worked thanks

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @Reeser50! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.