Search results returned zero results while login credentials in 1P

David1PSince2015
David1PSince2015
Community Member

Install 1P on fresh iOS, install Wells Fargo app, login in app and no credential suggested, search with keyword associated with, no results. GO to app, and search Wellsfargo, it finds results. The same applicable for losing in from Safari browser. I really don't want to copy paste each credentials every time now for each app I had install prior devise os reinstallation. Please help.

Login from Safari, expected to see list of ProtonMail.com logins(I have multiple)

1Password Version: 7.7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @David1PSince2015!

While you are searching inside the autofill extension, does search work if you tap on the little "x" button, type your search string again, and press the blue "search" button? It might be a bug that our developers are aware of.

Also, I don't recognize the popup menu you show in your latest screenshot: the 1Password popup appears directly above the keyboard so that's probably coming from somewhere else. Do you have Keychain passwords enabled under iOS Settings > Passwords > Autofill Passwords?

• David1PSince2015
    David1PSince2015
    Community Member

Haha, Keychain was not enabled, should 1P suggest it to enable during app setup(first launch) ?. Now all works, please close this issues, as solved.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@David1PSince2015:

Thank you for the update! That's great to hear :)

No, 1Password should not suggest Keychain during setup. The right behavior is for Keychain to be turned off so there is no interference, so if it wasn't checked for you, you can leave it unchecked :+1:

This discussion has been closed.