After locking, pinned entries lose their window buttons or are obscured

Options
skippingrock
skippingrock
Community Member
edited May 2021 in Mac

Hey all, I'm back… haven't been reporting for a while, but this bug has been bugging me for a while and have finally gotten myself to report it.

If you have an entry from 1P Mini pinned to your screen and open, but then after a period of time the vaults lock from timeout, something weird happens to the pinned window.

The "traffic light" window buttons are either missing (or in this case overlapped with the "Edit" button).

When they are missing, the only way to close this window is to click on "Edit", which reloads to window and re-appears the "traffic light" buttons to show. Then I can close the window. I think this is what you see in macOS Big Sur. (Not shown, but if I see it on that computer I will attach a screenshot from there as well.)

If they are overlapped, like in the screenshot, you have to click around the buttons. This happens in macOS High Sierra.

I think that this is also happens if the computer screen is locked and then you unlock your computer with your password.

Anyway, let me know if there is anything else you need for this one.

Oh, one other thing, this is from 7.8.2, but I see this error in the latest beta as well so this is why I'm reporting it here.

Here are the screenshots from High Sierra.

With window in-focus (active):

With window out of focus (inactive):

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.8.2 (70802002)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: Dropbox/1Password

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hi @skippingrock!

I know our developers are aware of this bug, so I have let them know that you have also encountered it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

ref: apple-4931

This discussion has been closed.