Autofill fails on Firefox Mobile [Android 10]

UdhayanithiG
UdhayanithiG
Community Member
edited June 2021 in Android

Autofill is unreliable on firefox. It is too glitchy at times. Sometimes autofill is not working. I Hope it will be fixed.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @UdhayanithiG!

Can you please elaborate! What issues are you experiencing exactly?

• UdhayanithiG
    UdhayanithiG
    Community Member

Well on some websites it doesn't show an autofill prompt. At a time it is glitchy. I will be sharing a Dropbox link for better understanding.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @UdhayanithiG, sounds good! If you could also let us know the URLs of these websites we will be happy to test them too :+1:

• UdhayanithiG
    UdhayanithiG
    Community Member

Okay, I found a solution to this issue. if I turned off battery optimisation the autofill functionality is working well.

• UdhayanithiG
    UdhayanithiG
    Community Member

As a feature request, please give us an option to auto-fill credit card details in apps and website.

• UdhayanithiG
    UdhayanithiG
    Community Member
    edited June 2021

"seedr.cc" on this site I'm unable to see autofill prompt on firefox

• Thank you for taking the time to let us know what sites you're experiencing issues with. We have gone ahead and passed this information along to our developers as well as your future request. 😊

• UdhayanithiG
    UdhayanithiG
    Community Member

Great to hear that.

• @UdhayanithiG, let us know if there's anything else we can help you with :)

• UdhayanithiG
    UdhayanithiG
    Community Member

@ag_audrey Is there any possibility to bring credit card auto-filling in payments apps/websites in near future.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@UdhayanithiG:

I am not sure about the near future part, but I know it's a request that our developers are aware of, so I have let them know that you would also like to see this ;)

ref: android-87

This discussion has been closed.