Update

terri2010
terri2010
Community Member

Can I please speak with someone that can help me figure out how I can update my 1Password.

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Hi @terri2010 !

What do you want to do exactly? Are you using a membership or a local vault? Which version are you using actually?
    We can try to help you here, or you could write an email to "support@1password.com".

• terri2010
    terri2010
    Community Member

I would like to retrieve my app for IPassword as I am not able to update as requested.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    edited June 2021

Are you talking about "1Password" or "IPassword"? Both are different apps.

• ag_tommy
    edited June 2021

@terri2010

If you are looking for help with iPassword I would encourage you to reach out to it's developer.

If you are using 1Password and you would prefer to talk to someone directly. Please email us using support@1password.com.

• terri2010
    terri2010
    Community Member

How do I reach out to the developer, sorry don’t have the information

• @terri2010

The people I have talked with I have refereed to Apple Support.

http://www.apple.com/support/

• terri2010
    terri2010
    Community Member

They referred me to you. I just need to get the app updated so I can have access to my many passw

• @Terry2010

We are not the developer of "iPassword". Are you having trouble with "1Password" or "iPassword"? If it's the latter, I am sorry we can't assist you because we are not the developer. There have been many others in the same situation. My apologies for the trouble.

If you are having an issue with "1Password" we will do our best to assist you.

This discussion has been closed.