sorry buy done

Options
kram5819
kram5819
Community Member

Hello.
Until 1password can """" FIX""" the login issues with autofil that I have been talking about for a few days now in previous posts I have decided to switch over to Bitwarden, Not only is Bitwarden free 100% free........ BUT it autofils 100% of the time WITHOUT FAIL.

1password does not autofil correctly I've mentioned it over and over again to no avail no solution

it's really frustrating

1password will autofill the user ID but not the password I have to copy and paste and go back and forth it's a pain in the neck I don't have to do that with Bitwarden it works 100% of the time. 1password does not

I am not going to pay for a service that doesn't work correctly,

I don't understand why nobody acknowledges that there's a problem with it

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kram5819!

I see that my colleagues via email have asked you for a diagnostics report to take a closer look at what is happening. It does not look like we have received it however, so if you are still experiencing any issues, can you send us one?

If you have made up your mind already instead, sorry to see you go, but thank you for giving 1Password a try and I am happy to hear that you found something that works for you. No matter what 1Password manager you use, please stay safe online!

• kram5819
    kram5819
    Community Member
    Options

I sent the diagnostic report in two times I'm not doing it again

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kram5819:

Sorry to hear that. Looking at the last email conversation, I do not see a diagnostics report from you (I only see my colleagues asking if you could send one). I totally understand if you do not want to send one though, but in case you change your mind, you know you are always welcome to do so and we will be happy to continue helping :+1:

This discussion has been closed.