Dark mode

Options

I know you guys have heard this 1000x before, but any plans/ETA on Dark Mode for Windows?

I was plesantly suprised when it came to Android, but Windows is the last to get it (It seems? Maybe 1Password X as well?)

Thanks in advance!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Chaza218!

Thank you for the suggestion—I too have been really enjoying Dark Mode coming to more 1Password apps (including Android recently). Dark mode all the things!

I've passed on your request to our Windows and 1Password X developers to consider for the future, though I don't have an ETA to share. Thanks for letting us know you're interested :)

Cheers,
    Henry

• ag_michaelc
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hey @Chaza218.

I wanted to follow up and let you know that we are actively working on support for Dark Mode for 1Password in the browser. This is currently available in beta, if you’d like to experience this sooner rather than later. Our betas are reliable for day-to-day usage, but your help would be most appreciated in case we missed any rough edges before we release this to all 1Password users. 🙂

Thanks again for asking for this and helping us make the 1Password experience better for all users.

Michael

• Chaza218
    Chaza218
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Michael - Thanks for the heads up, will give it a look.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Michael, you are welcome @Chaza218! Let us know your thoughts if you give it a try :)

• Grow
    Grow
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_michaelc Please add Dark Mode for Windows version since you have the deep integration with Browser extension recently. Working at night with the white 1Password is so annoying.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the feedback @LagPick, I know this is definitely something that is on our developers' radar :+1:

• MikeT
    edited June 2021
    Options
This discussion has been closed.