There's a problem with the edit window in v7.7 (and 7.7.1 betas) where the close buttons disappear and appear on top of other buttons.
Reproduce by following these steps:
- Go to a website you have a saved login for
- Click the 1PW icon in the browser toolbar or 1PW mini icon
- Click the Edit button to open the editor modal window
- Notice the macOS close, minimise & zoom buttons top-left plus the 1PW Cancel & Save buttons
- Click Cancel or Save. The macOS window buttons disappear and an Edit button appears. You now can't close the window.
- Click away from the modal window, then back into it to bring the macOS window buttons back, but now they're on top of the Edit button.
1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: 7.7
OS Version: macOS 10.14.6
Sync Type: 1Password